The most important aspect of care for patients with cardiovascular disease is Prevention and rehabilitation. The cardiac rehabilitation facility at Tabba Heart Institute offers this service under the supervision of highly qualified professionals and state of the art equipment which allows the exercise physiologist to develop an individualize exercise plan. This personalized approach helps to promote a deeper desire to continue exercise once the program is completed. Exercise sessions are monitored with five-lead telemetry unit. To promote comfort and safety, proper use of the machines and setup is explained to all the patients.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Facilitates patients with the following machines under supervision:
- Stationary bikes
- Free weights
- Machine weights
- Other fitness equipment’s
All patients after their Bypass Surgery, Angioplasty, and Heart Attack are recommended to go through a carefully structured and monitored Cardiac Rehabilitation program at the gym, having state of the art equipment under the supervision of highly qualified and trained Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists.
Salient Features OF PCR:
- The only comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation in Pakistan
- Constantly increasing awareness amongst the community through different initiatives and awareness sessions
- Patient Family Education Sessions (daily for inpatients and weekly for outpatients)
- Teaching practical approach towards lifestyle modification
- First and only Institute which offers a training program in Cardiac Rehabilitation for Post Graduates in Physiotherapy