Welcome to Diagnostics and Consultation Centre – DHA
Diagnostics and Consultation Centre – DHA (D&C Centre) is an integral part of Tabba Heart Institute’s outreach services designed to provide you and your family quality heart care services to patients closer to where they reside and work. Our acclaimed and internationally certified panel of doctors, experienced nurses, technicians and administrative staff are outfitted to provide consistent premium heart care services from diagnosis to treatment all under one roof.
D&C Centre offers a wide range of multiple clinics catered to men & women who wish to see a consultant doctor for general or heart-specific illnesses or require immediate medical diagnosis. Our patient-centric approach enables our medical teams to work together & deliver a continuum of holistic care with premium quality on a fast track basis.
Under the implementation of international practices and standards, our center ensures that all laboratory results are delivered accurately and in a timely manner. Reports for routine and special tests can be collected in person or accessed online with the user ID generated on the receipts.
The Centre hosts an impeccable Pharmacy with highly trained pharmacists to provide concise information on how to take medicines. The in-house Pharmacy eases the patient’s requirement to buy medicines within the facility.
Our Non-Invasive department focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of heart ailments using a series of tests instead of opting for surgical procedures to diagnose and evaluate cardiac disorders. Under the implementation of the latest protocols for diagnostics services, our state of the art equipment benefits the patients’ to avail premium heart care services closer to their home.
Our clinical team is available to evaluate patients with advanced and chronic diseases by providing them with expert cardiac care through the following services:
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Nuclear Scan (Thallium Scan)
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABP)
We are excited to initiate our home-based services for our patients, who can avail the following services from the comfort of their homes:
- Diagnostic Home Service – ECG, Ambulatory BP Monitoring and Holter Monitoring
- Pharmacy Home Delivery Service – Enjoy the convenience of our home delivery service, which delivers your medications to your preferred pickup location
- Blood Collection Service – We recognize the need for mobile phlebotomy, where patients who cannot travel require a more innovative solution. Our highly trained phlebotomists travel to the residence of patients to collect home blood draw or urine sample and transport the specimen to our laboratory for analysis.
Location: 107-C, Commercial Area “B”, adjacent to Tooba Masjid, Phase II, DHA, Main Korangi Road, Karachi
Timings: Regular Timings – Monday to Saturday (9:00 am – 9:00 pm)
Ramadan Timings– Monday to Saturday (9:00 am – 5:30 pm)
For Appointments and other details: 021- 35311211, Call Centre: 0312 0844 844, UAN: 111-844-844 Ext 1866
For Home-Based Services please call: 0300 0564620