THI is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest rank of treatment and care, considering this dedication THI offers its nurses the privilege to access the latest technologies, which will enhance their expertise in treating the patients with modern methods. The team of THI incorporates experts from the fields of cardiovascular and health care.
Members of THI are leaders with years of experience in the field, they have learned to serve their expertise and experience with the future health care professionals through various training programs. These experts take part in Continuous Medical Education (CME) activities in national and global conferences to keep themselves abreast with the latest developments but also disseminate that information by giving lectures at various national and international forums.
Physicians of THI are invited to various national and international conferences as faculty members. THI is also involved in various research projects that have been presented at these meetings.Staff individuals also educate Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) at our organization and throughout the community.
We have started fellowship for 3 special programs as listed below:
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology
- Diploma in Cardiac Nursing approved by Pakistan Nursing Council
- Nurse Aid and Critical Care Technician Training programs
Facilities for educational and training purposes provided by THI are listed below:
- Well-equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of 140 people that is connected to the Operation Theatres and Angiography suites for live projection of cases.
- Two seminar rooms with a capacity of 50 seats capacity
- Practical skill laboratory
- Digital library with latest online medical journals and books
- Management Information Systems (MIS) with computer training facilities